- How do structure and power relationships influence decision making within your organization?
- Assess the physical, behavioral, and verbal manifestation symbols that affect the culture of your organization, such as décor, logos, ceremonies, rituals, jokes, jargon, and anecdotes.
- How would you assess your organization’s method for the collection, management, and use of information? How could you use these data from an assessment to strategically improve your organization’s communication?
- Provide an assessment of the conditions, channels, and strategies used by your organization.
- Reflect upon the ethical checks and balances related to communications within your organization.
- Using strategies and theories discussed in class or from the readings, suggest ways in which organizational communication can be measurably improved.
Citeat least two scholarly, peer-reviewed sources other than your textbook,Introducing Communication Theory, in your research for this paper.
Formatyour assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.