Details of the question;
Which statement BEST describes how mutations are related to evolution?
Deadline: 2020-02-03 11:02 AM
Posted by: Student212914
I am most suitable for this answer as I have done MS Biotechnology from CSUCI, CA, in the USA in 2015. I am the recipient of the prestigious CIRM (California Institute of Regenerative Medicine) Bridges to Stem cell internship Scholarship at Stanford University, CA, USA. I have experience of teaching biology to students from high school to university and college.
Due to my MS in CSUCI, CA USA I know how to work on web-based resources in the field of teaching. I am extremely clear with my concepts of Biology and passionate to teach my students the concepts of biology so that they can bring about a change, leave an impact.
I have the following skill set;
· Familiar with the curriculum of USA and Canada
· Exceptionally good command on Biology
· Experienced in teaching Biology
· Used computer based resources for teaching as well as learning.
· Good communication skills both writing and speaking
· Intellectually honest.
· Motivated, with a passion to innovate.
· Detail oriented
· Excellent time management skills
· Excellent in solving problems
· Deep knowledge of pedagogical skills
· Excellent class management and control
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power Point
· Excellent in computer based learning both online and offline.
· Excellent in giving PowerPoint presentation, with animations.
· Excellent in behavior management of students, due to pedagogical skills developed while teaching.
· Excellent in engaging students, in class, making them participate, due to pedagogical skills developed while teaching.
· Excellent in team work.
· Excellent in judging the potential of children and counseling them to opt the right carrier in life.
· Excellent in leading a group of coworkers.
· Adept organizational and multitasking skills.
· Excellent in developing cost cutting strategy
· Excellent in leadership qualities
· Excellent social skills
· Great analytical skills developed through laboratory courses.
· Good at problem solving and troubleshooting
· Good at planning.
· Good in coordination.
· Good in evaluation.
· Extremely good in mathematical operations and calculations.
· Confidant in working with both the metric and US standards of measurement.
· Quick learner, strong work ethic, able to adapt to any environment.
· Extremely hardworking.
· Highly focused.
· Ability to work independently.