The Final Project has two parts: Limitations ofBlockchainand EmergingConcepts.
Blockchaincontinues to be deployed into various businesses and industries.However,Blockchainis not without itsproblems. Several challengeshave already beenassociated with the use of thistechnology. Identify at least 5 key challenges toBlockchain. Additionally, discuss potential solutions to these challenges. Lastly, please discuss if we will see the limitations toblockchainbe reduced or mitigated in the future.
Thereare several emerging concepts that are usingBig Data andBlockchainTechnology.Please search theinternetand highlight 5 emerging concepts that are exploring the use ofBlockchainand Big Data and how they are being used.
Conclude your paper with a detailed conclusion section which discusses both limitations and emerging concepts.
The paper needs to be approximately 8 pages long, including both a title page and a references page (for a total of 8 pages). Be sure to use proper APA formatting and citations to avoid plagiarism.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately 6 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
• Follow APA7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
• Support your answers with the readings from the course, the course textbook, and at leastfour scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
• Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
2. the concept of Tokenization. Three important protocols discussed were Secure Multi-Party Computation (SMPC), Policy-Backed Token (PBT) and Open Asset Protocol (OAP). Compare and contrast these three protocols and explain which industries can benefit the most from each of these protocols. (250 words)
3.Enterprise Risk management Research (Annotated Bibilography- 500 words)
Start work on your Literature Review in the form of an Annotated Bibliography. Guidelines and requirements are in the video lecture and template provided. Note that the template provided must be used for your submission. Review the Annotated bibliography template provided in the attachment folder for proper format on presenting the literature review (annotated bibliography). The assignment must be submitted in a MS-Word doc format too.