Select one topic and one audience from the following lists of potential topics and audiences.
Topics (seek to choose a topic where you have some expertise in an area which is not shared by the community in general).
- A recent event in the news or from your community
- A significant event in history
- A summary of a national law
- How to foster and develop Leadership Skills
- Any other topic that is pre-approved by your instructor.
- The Coronavirus (Covid 19) is NOT available as a topic.
- A group of elementary or school-aged children
- A group of recent high school graduates
- A group of elderly adults
- A group of your workplace superiors
- A group of visiting scholars from a foreign country
- Another group as approved by your instructor
Create an outline in preparation for your presentation, using the Informative Presentation Worksheet (attached) as a guide. Add your References (at least 3) to the end of the outline.