Part 1. Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- What role do peer review and critique play in effective presentations?
- What are some constructive presentation and speech critique methods?
- How do you plan to implement your classmates’ suggestions in future school or work presentations?
- How do you plan to incorporate the successful practices you have observed in your classmates’ presentations into your future presentations?
- What are some effective group presentation methods or skills?
Part 2. Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
Consider the following scenarios and ways you can improve your listening skills.
- Meetings – What are some signs that your audience members may not be listening? What are some ways to help the audience members focus in meetings and presentations?
- Group Communication – How can public speakers show others they are listening in a group situation? What are some ways to give feedback on what is being communicated by group members? Why is it important to help everyone in a group feel they are being heard?
- Public Speaking – What cues can an audience give you to show they are listening? How can you encourage your audience to tune in and listen to what you’re saying? What role might visual aids play in the listening process?