Students effectively communicate as a consultant for Best Game Productions. Students use persuasive communication and research to propose a solution to the company’s CEO. Students use knowledge gained throughout the course to construct a concise and targeted proposal with their team members.
Create a 700-word persuasive proposal submission to the CEO of Best Game Productions in which you:
· Describe the project in terms the CEO can understand. Consider the CEO’s perspective, needs, and style of communication.
· Create a persuasive communication to convince the CEO to take your suggested approach to solve Best Game Productions’ dilemma. The CEO must perceive the project as something the company needs.
· Describe the noise that will detract the CEO from fully receiving your message, and construct your communication to address or avoid that noise.
· Create two tools to measure the effectiveness of your consultant communications. In designing these tools, consider who the audience of the tools will be and how to generate the most honest and objective feedback possible.
· Discuss how you will use the tools that you created to measure your effectiveness in the organization. Who will you ask to complete the tools, and how will you present the tools to the audience? What methods will you use to avoid bias in the feedback process? How will you use the feedback you receive to evaluate and improve your effectiveness as a consultant?
· Explain why the company is pursuing a solution and why it is pursuing it now. Consider the company’s customers.
· Describe the solution that you have selected for Best Game Productions.
Cite at least two references in your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.